Google AdWords Coupon Promotion Code

Written by Chad Bean

Monday, March 16th, 2009

12/27/2010 Update: The Google AdWords Coupon code for HostGator Shared clients is now $100!

10/12/2009 Update: The Google AdWords Coupon code for HostGator Shared clients is now $50 (used to be $25)! Reseller coupons coming soon.

Google AdWord Logo

Ever run a Google search and notice the “sponsored listings” around the search results? Ever click one of those sponsored links? It’s likely that you have already visited a link that was advertised through the Google AdWords program and now HostGator is giving its shared web hosting customers the opportunity get started with Google AdWords by giving them $25 $50 $100 in free marketing credits*.

HostGator has partnered up with the Google AdWords pay-per-click (PPC) advertising program and is now offering an AdWords Coupon voucher good for $25 $50 $100 in credit with all Hatchling, Baby, and Business shared web hosting plans.

What is Google AdWords?

Google AdWords is a pay-per-click advertising program by Google. With AdWords, advertisers can promote their website’s products and services on Google.com’s search results in the “sponsored links” section. Quality ad text and relevant keyword buys will give you an edge over your competitors. And with AdWords, you can set your own budget and change your campaigns at any time – there are no commitments or spending requirements of any kind.

We at HostGator currently use Google AdWords for our own internal marketing efforts, and we truly believe that most businesses can benefit from the highly targeted traffic that this program can yield.

Great, how do I sign up?

New and old HostGator customers on qualifying plans can redeem the coupon code by visiting their HostGator control panel, navigating to the “Google AdWords Offer” link on the left hand side and clicking the “redeem now” link. It’s as simple as that.

If you don’t already have a HostGator web hosting account, take a look at our Shared Web Hosting plans, sign up today, and get started promoting your site!

* (the fine print our lawyers asked us to include): To read the terms and conditions as well as to learn more, visit the HostGator Google AdWords Coupon page.

Promotions
Comments

45 Responses to Google AdWords Coupon Promotion Code

1. Ben says:

So I take it his isn’t for Resellers?

2. Chad Bean says:

@ Ben
    We’re running this for our shared clients for now, but intend to make this available to our Resellers in the near future.

3. David says:

Thanks for the credit!

4. Elijah says:

This is one of the many reasons why you guys are the best! Plain and simple.

5. Stella says:

I am impressed by the way HG is promoting its services and offering members even more facilities. I am signing up for the campaign.

Thanks for sharing!

6. Irfan Pathan says:

Hi i am reseller of hostgator. My client’s also demanding Google AdWords. So it isn’t for Resellers?

7. Great idea! I’d like it if it were available in the reseller accounts so that my clients could benefit from it.

I have used several hosting providers and by far Hostgator has been the best in service and function.

8. Hostgator coupon code says:

Well… that is pretty nice, although it’s not for resellers.

Anyway i was thinking what a reseller would do with $25? Maybe something like $50/$100 for resellers that pay in advance for a year. It seems there are no discounts for paying a reseller account in advance. Or probably they are not emphasized.

9. Is there a due date to redeem this coupon? I am already a Hostgator customer, but I have never redeemed this coupon.

Thanks,
    Luis

10. Douglas says:

Luis,

The coupon expires on 12/31/2009.

11. Manish Jain says:

Hi,

I am using Google adwords account. Can i apply a promotional code now?

12. alan says:

i ever use adword coupon to open adword account , can i know whether can i redeem this coupon with same credit card to open another adword account?

13. Chad Bean says:

If you have an existing AdWords account, it looks like the AdWords coupon must be applied within 15 days of opening it.

Google TOS: Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within 15 days of creating the account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts.

14. Whitney Segura says:

Hey, I was wondering if I could get a new promo code, I am a customer of Host Gator and have been for almost a year now. Please, email me back asap, thanks for the help.

Whitney Segura

15. Chad Bean says:

@Whitney : You should be able to get the AdWords Coupon code in your account’s cPanel. Keep in mind that it’s only valid if you have a new AdWords account (opened within 15 days). If you need help, please contact sales[@]hostgator.com w/ subject “ATTN: Chad”

16. Roger says:

Hi,

I received this promo in the mail. From the promo it’s unclear if it was sent by HostGator or by Google.

I sincertainly hope that you did NOT share my information with Google.

It took a long time to find a hosting company that doesn’t resell my personal information, and so far it looked like HostGator was the ticket; no email spam and no mail spam. (I’m using an email address that only HostGator has, so I know when I’m getting spam where it comes from)

If HostGator did not share my info (and I’m still assuming that this is the case), then I have no complaints; as a matter of fact, I’d like to endorse you!

So far nothing but trouble-free great service!

Thanks,

Roger

17. Chad Bean says:

@Roger: Glad you’re happy with the hosting service. You’re correct in assuming that HostGator did not sell or give out any of your account’s info to Google.

18. Chad Bean says:

@cathy: Currently the AdWords coupons are only good for U.S. and Canadian clients. I hope to extend this offer to other countries in the future. We have many clients in the Philippines, so this would hopefully be one of our targets.

19. maria denzel says:

Please i need this google adword code ok. so how can i get one.

20. pokies says:

So if I open multiple shared hosting accounts, each account is eligible for one voucher or you only get one voucher overall?

21. NewBanners says:

If it expires 12/31/2009, does this mean that the credit of $25 will also expire on that date, or does it just mean that I need to activate the account and code by that date, and the $25 will remain applied (beyond 12/31/2009) until it is spent on the campaign?

Thanks!

22. Cuailean says:

Hi,I just signed up for Hostgator Baby, as a newbie developer, and am just getting started with my first site.

So far I’m very pleased with everything at Hostgator except that one of the perks I was promised – the Adwords voucher – can’t be used. I am in UK so was very disappointed to find this perk of using your service didn’t apply to me.

Will you be offering Adword vouchers for UK anytime soon? I have not signed up for Adwords acc. yet and would rather wait until I can use your voucher if one is coming in the not too distant future for UK customers. Thanks, Cuailean

23. Anthony says:

Is there any chance of ever getting these vouchers for countries other than the USA? We are not from there but are still a customer.

Thanks Ant

24. Chad Bean says:

For the coupon expiration, you’ll want to redeem it by 12/31/2009.

As far as AdWords coupons & vouchers outside of Canada and the U.S. — I’ve contacted Google about this. If I can make it happen, I’ll update this blog post. Thanks!

25. Michael I says:

Any response from Google regarding coupons outside US / Canada ?

Thanks.

26. Patti says:

What about dedicated customers like me?

27. inas says:

awww .. i hope i can find one .. the search still on ;)

28. hope to find my code soon as i am a new subscriber to hostgator….

29. Paul says:

Is this only for new adword accounts or can we apply them to an already established account.
    Paul

30. 4ndr1 says:

thanks man…i hope someday i’ll buy web hosting on hostgator

31. ferry says:

I’m starting gator cpanel and found 100$ addword redem, then follow the instruction but I am bit confusing about the coupon code, where can i found it. I’ve activated the user but can not find the promotion code.
    please help

thanks in advance

32. This is fantastic, thanks very much, very helpful for a lot of people.

I was able to use the voucher with no issues at all.

33. Tommy Suber says:

@http://www.melovemoney.com/wealthyaffiliate

Hi Chad, I have a Google Ad-word Account, how and from where can I get promotional code?

What about dedicated customers like me?

35. Anthurium says:

Sweet! Thanks for the awesome promo code!

36. James says:

We used this promotion to start an account a few month ago. Since then we have had some questions, but absolutely can’t get them answered. After the first month your service rep will be unavailable to you. We spend $900/month with Google AdWords. After patiently trying “online help” I couldn’t get a question answered. I called the number they publish for help from a real person. That person told me he could only help set up a new account and nobody at Google could answer my question. This even though I was calling the published customer assistance number. HE THEN HUNG UP ON ME. I’m angry and hurt and seriously considering whether rewarding Google with over $10,000/year of our hard earned money is a wise business practice. Wow.

37. Eric says:

awsome… thanks so much…
    really need this as I’m starting to promote my Indonesian Dating website http://www.seemeagain.com and a botox directory website I’ve built http://www.botoxme.com.au... thanks so much!!

38. Robert Honda says:

Are clients from last year 2010 covered with this promo? I didn’t know about this and don’t see any redeem coupon on our control panel. Thanks for the heads up mate! I’ll also ask about it on hostgator

39. Robert says:

I need this adword code. so how can I get one. You have $100.00 with hostgator account? is that posible…

40. Anonymous says:

41. Riya Johan says:

Promote Your site or blog with High Traffic Adwords Coupon $ 50 and Tricks Available

Contact us : +923452234810

Email : beautiful.aamiya@gmail.com

42. Get all Adwords coupons in less than $5

1x $100 = $5
    2x $75 = $5
    4x $50 = $5

Order Here: http://nishantarora.in/adwords-coupon-sale.naml

Thanks

43. Hi – Would this code still valid?

44. ariston kombi servis says:

thank you for information. Good perfect! You excellent airfel kombi servisi