Here at HostGator, we run across some pretty sad looking websites that could use some help sometimes. As I thought about how some people build and even sell horrible looking websites as a business, I thought it would be fun if we had a competition of who could build the ugliest website. The best part is we will be giving away a prize for it. The winner will receive a Free 1 year Swamp web hosting account.
Do you have what it takes to design something that strains the eyeballs, is disproportioned, or is absolutely user unfriendly? If you do, then read the list of rules and get started. Keep in mind that there will be one winner, so don’t be upset after its all said and done if you don’t win. The plus side however of this competition is that it gives you a good chance to get some traffic and exposure. We will be leaving the voting up to everyone that reads and comments on this blog as well as HostGator employees.
Website Contest Rules
- You may use a previously built website as long as it is yours.
- You MUST copy the code below and put it on the main page of your site.
- No site with any type of illegal content or questionable material will be accepted.
- Once your site is ready, you need to comment on this post with the web address to your site, so people can see.
- HostGator Staff will then judge based on viewing and your comments. More Comments can be found on the HostGator Forums. The winner will be announced on January 4th.